Frequently Asked Questions about Boomer Consulting, Inc.
Can someone from Boomer Consulting, Inc. speak at one of our conferences?
Can Boomer Consulting, Inc. facilitate our next strategic planning session?
- Yes! Visit our Strategic Planning services page to learn more about our process and facilitators.
Can we republish an article from this website?
- Yes! View our Reprint Permissions policy for guidelines on republishing a Boomer Consulting, Inc. article.
What are The Boomer Technology CirclesTM?
- The Boomer Technology Circles™ are exclusive groups of leading firms that join together to examine practice management along with the implementation of technology within an accounting firm. These firms continue their partnerships throughout the year via the Boomer Knowledge Network - an online community of accounting industry leaders sharing best practices and value-added experiences.
What is the Performance3TM Management Program?
- The Performance3™ Management Program is fast becoming a standard training initiative for firms across the nation. While focused on instilling the essential skills for managing personnel in today's firm, the program also fosters a network of peers that extends sharing of best practices throughout the year.
What is the Human Capital and Learning Symposium (HCLS)?
- The HCLS is a two day conference designed specifically for those interested or involved in the attraction, retention and training of CPA firm personnel.
What is the Boomer Knowledge Network (BKN)?
- The BKN is an online community of accounting firms that share best practices and insights while enjoying exclusive access to business tools and intelligence available only for members. Its membership encompasses thought leaders in the accounting profession with expertise in technology, practice management, human resources, training and learning and more!
Please use this form to submit other questions you may have about Boomer Consulting, Inc.
Return to About Us