Developing technology leaders into firm leaders!
The Boomer CIO Circle™ is a community of IT leaders from forward-thinking firms who are committed to aligning technology and firm strategy at the highest level of the firm. Members focus on developing the skills necessary to improve leadership beyond technology.
What makes The Boomer CIO CircleTM unique?
The Boomer CIO CircleTM community is specifically tailored for IT leaders who understand that the skills needed for a CIO in today's environment goes much broader than technical skills.
In order for IT leaders to properly lead in their firms today, skills are needed in the areas of project management, leadership, operations, marketing and human resources.
The Boomer CIO CircleTM community will allow IT leaders to become an executive that offers a unique and needed perspective in firms.
Benefits of membership
- Network with CIOs in leading accounting firms
- Develop required skills to advance in your firm
- Improve perception of the IT leader's role in your firm
- Build trusted, personal and professional relationships
High-level tools and technologies discussions
- Set goals, plan for success and be held accountable by your peers
Questions to consider
- Do you want to have a seat at your firm's management table?
- Are you willing to dedicate time to a peer group of technology leaders?
- Are you willing to share your experiences with others and to learn from their experiences?