Concerned about preparing Emerging Leaders for their future at your firm?
Have you considered what will it cost you if you’re not investing in your Emerging Leaders? Retention? Succession? Stagnation while your competitors pass you by?
The P3 Leadership Academy™ focuses on developing and elevating the middle of your firm to cultivate astute leaders in the areas of People, Planning and Process. During our three-year program your Emerging Leaders will develop skills in self management, client management, team management and practice development.
Are your emerging leaders hungry for new information in order to better manage?
The P3 Leadership Academy™ meets twice a year for a day and a half each session. There are two ways to participate:
New classes are started each year for groups of future leaders to collaborate, network and grow into astute leaders at their firms. It is a non-threatening environment where they receive and give valuable feedback from and to peers throughout the country.
If you have 15 or more Emerging Leaders that you would like to develop, The P3 Leadership Academy can come to you. With our In-House sessions, all of your Emerging Leaders can be brought together to develop soft skills and build valuable relationships with each other.
Want a different perspective?
Check out our webinar series to see our members answer your questions:
Looking for innovative ways to engage your next group of leaders?
- Facilitated Learning Curriculum - Valuable curriculum has been built into each session that hit on the hot topics of the profession today. The curriculum is facilitated by a Boomer Staff Member who will bring their knowledge of the topics to the participants and give them the opportunity to learn soft skills to overcome obstacles as a future leader in their firm.
Video: What We Do in Our Sessions (comments from members of one of our Midwest groups, 2 minutes).
- Accountability and Peer Networking – Each class will be together for the entire 3-year period and they will build and strengthen those relationships. The participants will also be held accountable by their peer group which strengthens the community and trust.
Video: What I Like Best About the P3 Leadership Academy (comments from members of one of our Midwest groups, 2 minutes)
- Out-of-Class Projects that will be geared towards your firms Strategic Plan! These projects are chosen by the participant and their firm Partner. The participant will be responsible for managing that project until it is completed. Check out our list of Project Ideas
Video: What I do in The P3 Leadership Academy (comments from members of one of our Midwest groups, 2 minutes).
- Presentation Skills – Each participant will be presenting project updates throughout the program. This gives them the experience with public speaking and they will receive valuable feedback from our facilitator. The facilitator will give them tips and tricks to become an even better presenter.
- Minimal Outside Work – Aside from their firm project, participants will have minimal out-of-class work. They will have one book to read prior to each class, and the tools built into each session can be used in the daily function of their job.
- CPE Credit – Each participant can earn up to 21 CPE Hours each year.