The P3 Leadership Academy™ focuses on developing and elevating the middle of your firm to cultivate astute leaders in the areas of people / team management, planning and processes.
Infusion of Management Expert Bruce Tulgan's Wisdom
The entire curriculum for The P3 Leadership Academy™ has been infused with the wisdom of best-selling author Bruce Tulgan. Boomer Consulting has licensed materials from Bruce's book It's Okay to Be the Boss and participants will be seeing video, reading excerpts and learning concepts that are tried and proven.
2014 Regional Training Schedule
Midwest Group 3
- First Location: Chicago
- Session 1: April 22-23, 2014
- Session 2: August 21-22, 2014
Northeast Group 2
- First Location: New York City
- Session 1: April 24-25, 2014
- Session 2: August 26-27, 2014
Southeast Group 1
- First Year Location: Fort Lauderdale
- Session 1: April 30-May1, 2014
- Session 2: August 28-29, 2014
Southern California Group 2
- First Location: Los Angeles Area
- Session 1: June 26-27, 2014
- Session 2: November 13-14, 2014
- Onsite or Regional Training Sessions Available
- Three Year curriculum with two sessions per year
- Two days of instruction per session
- Peer networking via online community (BKN) available 365 days / year
- CPE credit will be provided
- Year 1: Self Management
Building and Strengthening Your Network; Interpersonal Skills; Upward Communication; Conflict Management; Negotiations; Know Yourself and Your Team; Project Management; Time Management and Delegation
- Year 2: Client and Team Management
Business Development; Client Service; Profiling for Profits; Coaching vs. Mentoring; Managing Performance; Generations; Team Collaboration
- Year 3: Practice Development
Change Management; Training and Learning Culture; Strategic Planning; The Value Pricing Advantage; Shared Vision, Shared Services; Process Improvement; Partner Panel
Tools / Assignments / Book Reports and more…
All of the sessions above are tied directly to the participant’s experiences in the firm. Each session includes:
- A firm project that will be determined before the academy begins
- Pre-book reading for a deep dive on the topic during the class
- Tools built into each session breakout that can be used in the daily function of their job.
Sandra Wiley, COO, is ranked by Accounting Today as one of the 100 most influential people in accounting as a result of her prominent role as an industry expert on HR and training as well as influence as a management and planning consultant. Sandra is a certified Kolbe™ trainer who advises firms on building balanced teams, managing employee conflict and hiring staff.
|The fees for this program are non-refundable. However, in the event of an emergency, sessions may be made up on a space-available basis for up to 90 days after the originally scheduled session.|
Learning Objectives: Learn new management skills and improve your ability to direct the functions of planning, people and processes through Professional Facilitation, Individual Coaching, Individual Firm Projects, Networking with Peers and Bench Marking.
Program Level: Update
Instructional Method: Group Live
No prerequisite courses, advance preparation or experience is required for admittance to this conference.
Recommended CPE Credit: Up to 16 hours for a 2 day course
For additional information regarding administrative policies such as complaint or refund, please contact Sue Thiemann at email@example.com or by phone 888-266-6375.