Our Business Principles
In order to deliver a consistent message and service value to our clients, we have established six core values. These values define how we interact with the accounting industry, our relationships with accounting firms that we work with and how we work together. With a common set of values, our team can rally around serving the accounting industry with consistent, high quality communication and service.
Integrity & Honesty
- We constantly strive to meet the needs of our people, clients and the firm. This requires balance and the acceptance of change.
- Our business is competitive. We will compete aggressively to expand our client relationships without denigrating our competitors.
- Integrity and honesty are of utmost importance to our firm. We expect our owners, staff and clients to conduct themselves with integrity and honesty.
- Our assets are people, reputation, culture and clients. We are committed to complying fully with laws, rules and ethical principles in order to protect those assets.
Development & Growth
- Innovation and creativity are a necessity in order to remain competitive. We value technology as a strategic asset and invest accordingly.
- We view ourselves as a global company and value our international alliances. International clients, travel and relationships are encouraged. Our website is a strategic delivery platform. We will continue to invest in technology that automates our unique processes and provides licensing arrangements for our intellectual property.
- We take great pride in the quality of our work. We strive to provide our clients with value through leadership, relationships and creativity. We focus on what can be done rather than on just what must be done.
Respect & Teamwork
- Confidence is importance to our employees and the firm. We strive to maintain confidence at a high level in order to learn, grow and meet our clients’ requirements.
- We value training and learning. It is a key component to our culture. Everyone in the firm is expected to grow through the sharing of knowledge and wisdom. Training and learning is a two-way street.
- Dedication and loyalty are valued as is the growth of the firm. The firm must continue to grow in order to provide opportunities for younger professionals.
- Leadership is valued at all levels within the firm. Employees are encouraged to develop their leadership skills throughout their career. We encourage community involvement.
- We strive to place our people in positions that utilize their unique abilities and leverage the firm’s unique processes. Testing, training, performance and experience all play critical rolls in an individual’s growth and promotion.
- Our employees are first and clients second. While our clients are extremely important, we cannot provide quality services without quality employees. Therefore we strive to attract and retain quality individuals who are highly motivated and focused on client service. Good judgment is as important as is ability.
- Teamwork is vital to our culture and the ability to service the needs of our clients. Individual creativity is important, but it must be incorporated into creating value for our clients and the firm.
- Profits are critical to the success of the firm and its employees. They assist the firm in attracting and retaining quality personnel as well as providing the capital necessary for firm growth.
- We are a shared vision firm rather than a shared services firm. We update our strategic game plan during our annual firm summit. Employees are encouraged to participate in a variety of ways. Each employee is required to complete a personal 90-day game plan. Accountability reviews are conducted every 90-days.
Return to About Us