We have been listening to the opportunities and concerns of our clients during the past six months, and here is what we found.
- Firms understand they must take care of manager level staff, because those at this level are likely the most knowledgeable and productive employees.
- Firms understand that they must offer effective training and not let this initiative lag, even during the economic roller coaster.
- Firms understand that peer networking at all levels offers the organization a competitive edge!
- Firms are concerned about expenses. They want to know that the dollars they spend will provide long-term value.
While listening to our current – and future – clients, we began to see how we could come alongside firms and help by finding a new way to deliver an existing program. In 2007 we launched The Performance3™ Management Program, which consisted of face to face meetings, coaching calls and a host of other training methods to propel good managers into becoming GREAT managers.
While examining the existing program and needs of our clients, a new and improved format began to take shape and will take place later this year. The Performance3™ Management Summit responds to all of the issues noted above:
- The P3M Summit will take care of a firm’s managers by providing curriculum and content derived from specific issues related to the accounting industry.
- The P3M Summit will provide appropriate training to amplify a manager’s productivity and skills regardless of the economic climate.
- The P3M Summit will provide peer networking that offers value for the firm and its managers long after face to face interaction ends.
- The investment in the program has been lowered – both for registration fees and in travel costs – to address the needs of our clients.
- September 29 through October 1, 2009 (2010 Dates TBA)
- 2 ½ Days
- Westin Hotel - Kansas City, MO
Guest Speakers (2009)
- Keynote Speaker #1 - Gale Crosley, Author of At the Crossroads
- Keynote Speaker #2 - Jennifer Wilson, Owner, Convergence Coaching LLC
- Review the Full Agenda (PDF)
Value Added Amenities
- Community Connection – The Boomer Knowledge Network
- Peer Networking
- Learning Tracks
- "Hot Topics” Roundtable Discussions
- The Latest Boomer Advantage Guides
- And more!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has management responsibilities in your firm.
We are very excited to offer the new Performance3 Management Program in 2009 and hope you will feel the same!