Posted By Eric Hunt,
Monday, April 18, 2011
| Comments (0)
The Boomer Technology Circles will be seeing a surge of great firms for 2011! The best firms understand that the management of technology is essential. Cloud computing, relationships with the major software vendors, and networking with great firms are just a few reasons these firms have joined the Circles in 2011.
The following firms have joined the Boomer Technology Circles for 2011 and bring powerful knowledge, experience, and best practices to an already stellar Membership (#s are based on 2010 Accounting Today Survey):
- Argy Wiltse & Robinson - HQ in McLean, VA. Argy has 3 offices, 28 Partners, and approximately 175 employees. This firm brings a wealth of knowledge to the Circles!
- Braver PC - HQ in Newton, MS. With 5 offices, 17 Partners, and 100+ employees, Braver PC is one of the top New England firms and we are excited to have them!
- Joseph Decosimo and Company, PLLC - HQ in Chattanooga, TN. With 8 offices, 29 Partners, and 275 people, Joseph Decosimo returns to the Technology Circles after sitting out a year. One of the strongest firms in the country, we welcome them back!!
- Kerkering, Barberio & Co., P.A. - HQ in Sarasota, FL. This dynamic and leading firm has 2 offices, 20 Partners and well over 100 employees.
- Marks Nelson Vohland Campbell Radetic LLC - HQ in Overland Park, KS. This highly innovative and respected firm is right in our backyard of Kansas City and has 1 office, 14 Partners and around 90 employees.
- Olsen Thielen & Co., Ltd. - HQ in St. Paul, MN. This Twin Cities firms returns full-time to the Circles after a brief absence that last couple years. With 2 offices, 12 Partners, and 95 people, Olsen Thielen & Co. has one of the best IT-managed strategies in the U.S.!!
- Mountjoy Chilton Medley LLP - HQ in Louisville, KY. With 4 offices, 33 Partners, and nearly 250 people, Mountjoy Chilton Medley LLP brings a great reputation to our Circles as a high-performing and well-respected firm!
- Postlethwaite & Netterville - HQ in Baton Rouge, LA. With 10 offices, 30 Partners, and nearly 350 people, Postlethwaite & Netterville is the largest and most influential firm in Louisiana and one of the largest in the entire Gulf Region!
- RSM Richter, LLP - HQ in Toronto, Ontario. 1 office, 22 Partners and over 175 people. RSM Richter, LLP brings a unique and progressive style of managing IT. A great firm that brings a lot to the table for its U.S. counterparts!
Along with these firms we have another half-dozen firms that are coming to trial sessions in May to the Circles. Isn’t it time your firm take a look at the Technology Circles too? Ask yourself these questions:
- Is your firm getting the most out of its technology?
- How are your relationships with your major software providers?
- Does your Partner Group truly understand what is being done in the IT department?
- Would your IT team benefit from having a Partner champion in the management of IT?
The Boomer Technology Circles answer these questions and more. If you want to know how your firm can stay ahead of the competition, contact Eric Hunt at 888-266-6375 or email@example.com for information.
boomer technology circles