Posted By Gary Boomer,
Tuesday, January 06, 2015
| Comments (0)
As you look to begin a successful 2015, here are 5 success differentiators you should consider:
- Invest in Practice Management – The Winning is Everything conference is the premier practice management event of the year. It is being held January 28-30, 2015 in Las Vegas. It’s not too late to register http://winning-is-everything.com/registration.
- Improve Accountability - Is your vision and plan up to date? Are you future ready and positioned to sustain success in this rapidly changing environment? Accountability starts at the top. Make sure you are leveraging your resources and focusing on your top priorities. It is easy to stay busy. It is difficult to stay focused. Visit www.boomer.com/strategicplanning to learn how to get started.
- Better Leverage Technology - The Boomer Technology Circles are communities of IT professionals and firm leaders who share best practices and lessons learned in order to get the most benefit from the use of technology. Member firms meet 3 times a year and each firm is represented by both a Partner and IT Leader. Visit www.boomer.com/BTC to learn about joining.
- Improve Your Workflow - The game has changed, but have your processes? Firms are experiencing significant time savings in tax preparation, time entry, billing and collection as well as advisory services through a Lean CPA process review. Visit www.Flowtivity.com for more information.
- Offer Advisory Services - Is your firm prepared to play above the line,where the growth in demand, revenue and margins is occurring? It requires a different level of thinking and a change in the business model. The Producer Circle will provide your firm with a community of peers, access to leading vendors and tools. Visit www.boomer.com/PC to learn about joining.
Start now and experience the rewards throughout 2015.
This post has not been tagged.