Cloud-Based Practice Management with Down-to-Earth Benefits
Firms slow to capitalize on the benefits of cloud-based practice management systems will yield their competitive leadership to more nimble practices. Like it or not… Just like the Internet… cloud computing is here to stay. This webinar is your opportunity to get ahead of the curve.
You will hear from Templeton Solutions and the experts at Boomer Consulting why you should be actively evaluating cloud-based Practice Management solutions, what you need to know to make an informed decision for your firm, and how use the cloud effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
The consultants at Templeton Solutions will review best practices when it comes to integrating TC Practice Management in the cloud and how it provides a powerful set of tools that enable you to drive top-line revenue, efficiencies throughout the firm, and bottom-line profits.
In this webinar, you will see how the cloud has enabled Templeton Solutions to deliver its integrated TC Practice Management system with the following firm-wide benefits:
- Time & Billing… With a powerful 1-stop Billers’ Workbench
- Integrated Workflow including comprehensive tax tickler notifications
- CRM for complete visibility of clients, relationships and prospects
- Project Management with real-time realization and profitability
- Sales, Marketing and Campaign management
- Executive dashboards with a real-time view of performance
- 24x7 availability with a dramatically lower Total Cost of Ownership
Who Should Attend
Managing Partners, Partners, IT Directors, Marketing Directors, anyone interested in helping their firm gain a competitive advantage
Jim Douglas, Program Manager, Templeton Solutions
Jim Boomer, CIO, Boomer Consulting, Inc.