Increasing Profits & Cash Flow
Most partners will state they desire to increase firm profits as well as improve cash flow. They even intend
to do so! While this sounds appropriate, desire or intent is not enough. How partners declare their
intent and communicate with others is of utmost importance in determining success. One of the biggest
communication problems most CPA partners make is they assume their intent is clear or in the worst case
they strive for ambiguity in order to avoid accountability. According to Stephen M. R. Covey in Smart Trust,
"intent is based on the principles of purpose and intention.” Clearly communicating intent is important,
but just as important is the "why”. Why is increasing profits and improving cash flow important to the
firm and its members?
The objectives of this webinar are to:
- Make you think, plan and grow through increased capabilities (people), better planning and improved processes.
- Provide a road map for firms to improve profitability and cash flow.
- Provide guidance on how firms can leverage technology to better manage their firms.
- Provide resources to reduce time, improve efficiency and leverage scarce resources.
- Improve firm culture and accountability.
Each webinar attendee will receive The Guide to Increased Profits & Cash Flow!
Who Should Attend
Managing Partners, Partners, CEOs, CIOs, & IT Leaders
Gary Boomer, CEO, Boomer Consulting, Inc.
Mike Francis, Founder & CEO, Practice Engine