CPACA Announces New Leadership, Identifies Top Issues for 2015
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Tampa, FL, March 2015 – Boomer Consulting, Inc.'s Shareholder Dustin Hostetler has been selected as the Secretary/Treasurer of The CPA Consultants’ Alliance (CPACA), a working group of thought leaders united in their efforts to further leadership within the CPA profession. CPACA recently held its annual meeting in Tampa, Florida and during the meeting, members approved the following slate of new officers:
- Terry Putney, CPA, CEO of Transition Advisors, LLC – President
- Tamera Loerzel, Partner in ConvergenceCoaching, LLC – Immediate Past-President
- Sarah Johnson Dobek, Founder and President of Inovautus Consulting – Vice President
- Dustin Hostetler, Shareholder, Boomer Consulting – Secretary/Treasurer
- Rita Keller, President and Founder of Keller Advisors, LLC – Membership Chair
- Rick Solomon, CPA, CGMA, CEO of Thriving Firm – Deliverables Chair
- Carrie Steffen, President and Co-Founder, The Whetstone Group – Marketing Chair
In addition, members shared experiences and insights into issues of the CPA profession. Their perspectives on the most pressing issues for 2015 can be found on their website in a new report entitled: People at the Center of CPA Firm 2015 Top Issues
About The CPA Consultants’ Alliance
The CPACA was formed in 2012 with the purpose of exploring leadership issues facing the public accounting profession and developing and sharing solutions that benefit practitioners. Other insights from the group include the article What Drives Happiness at CPA Firms and the whitepaper CPA Firm Leadership: Communication Drives New Possibilities. The group’s vision is to inspire positive change in the CPA profession by collaboratively establishing tools and content that will educate, motivate and increase the wisdom of current and future leaders.
The CPACA’s members are successful consultants within the CPA profession. Members’ expertise includes CPA firm strategic and succession planning, leadership and management, growth, sales and marketing, information technology, human resources, coaching, mergers and acquisitions, diversity, leadership development and more.
For more information about The CPACA and its members visit http://cpaconsultantsalliance.com/