Upgrade forums, improved support and more on the BKN!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Posted by: Eric Benson
Today we have exciting news on a number of improvements to the Boomer Knowledge Network (BKN).
We launched a major improvement to the BKN forums. A short list of new features include:
Visit the improved forums to get started!
- Improved viewing of discussions
- New categories: Tax, Audit and Attestation, & Gadgets and Gizmos
- Daily Email Digests of forum activity
- Member Signatures and Picture Displays
- Existing posts are archived for reference in the new Archive group.
The Forums, Library and Resources have been combined into the one group for easier viewing. This consolidation gives you one group to find:
View the streamlined Network to learn from Boomer Consulting and your peers!
- The New Forums
- Articles from Boomer Consulting and other industry experts
- Our Resources, including the Boomer Advantage Guides, Job Descriptions, and Policies and Procedures.
This blog post is in our new Support Area, which comes complete with:
you have any questions, please email us
at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!