CCH TaxPlan Brings Together Tax Planning Guidance, Practice Tools in Powerful One-stop Resource
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Posted by: Boomer Consulting, Inc.
Professionals now have a powerful, new resource to guide them through each step of the tax planning process with CCH TaxPlan™. Available on the IntelliConnect® research platform, CCH TaxPlan is a powerful integration of tax planning guidance and interactive practice tools designed to help practitioners perform efficient and effective tax planning engagements. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
“TaxPlan allows the practitioner to be more efficient by providing easy-to-understand guidance on specific tax issues or tax strategies in question,” said Scott Heimgartner, Product Manager. “TaxPlan's interactive tools will also save the practitioner countless hours on recreating these tools and provide their clients with consistent deliverables that can be customized to each client’s specific needs.”
CCH TaxPlan is a comprehensive, one-stop solution that provides:
- Explanations covering the business lifecycle from startup to termination, written in plain English with integrated links to supporting source documents;
- Integration with CCH Tax Prep Partner form preparation series, to complete the tax planning workflow;
- Hundreds of time-saving interactive practice aids that compliment the planning workflow and produce a tangible client deliverable. Practice aids are fully customizable in Microsoft® Word or Adobe Reader® and include Client Questionnaires, Client Memos, Checklists, Client Letters, Elections & Statements, Engagement Letters, and CCH's exclusive Transaction Maps (graphical representations of common transactions, which are customizable using Adobe Reader).
- Access to 25 of CCH’s highly-regarded Interactive Research Aids relevant to the business planning process;
- State Treatment of Business Entities Interactive Chart, which compares how the various states treat various business entities; and
- Practice aids and practice tools that are not only accessed via well-placed links in the content, but are also housed within a Smart Chart based application for quick and easy reference.
“TaxPlan provides the practitioner with the tools and guidance they need so less time can be spent on creating and maintaining home-grown tools and more time engaged with clients, driving better and more efficient results, and improving their billable time,” said Heimgartner.
For More Information
For more information on CCH TaxPlan, contact a CCH Account Representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377), or visit CCHGroup.com.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.