Thank you for your interest!
We have a lot of ways we can spend money to market our services. As you might expect, one of our most effective means is to allow a qualified firm an opportunity to visit a meeting for a "test drive" before making a long-term commitment. We generally only want one or two visitors so we've created the "Golden Ticket" as a reward for a firm that is demonstrating a high interest in our program.
The registration fee to attend one meeting without using this ticket would be about $2750!
Here’s the fine print:
“Admit one free” means that you don’t have to pay our registration fee. Here are some of the things that are included:
- You may attend and participate in the appropriate track of our community meeting
- You get breakfast on both mornings
- You get lunch on the first day of the meeting
- You get to participate in the community’s social and networking activities
- You get CPE credit for sessions in which you attend and participate
Here are some of the things that aren’t included:
- Accommodations. (You don’t have to stay at our conference hotel but we do recommend it because of the extra convenience and networking opportunities)
- Additional dining and social activities. (Members typically eat dinner together at area restaurants and occasionally take in additional activities)
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
- Complete and submit the application that follows. The firm with the best answer to "why are you interested in joining" is most likely to receive a golden ticket. That’s it!