Metrics Submissions are open for 2017
The Boomer Metrics are a benchmarking tool that is part of your Boomer Technology Circle™ membership. By filling out the Financial and Technology inventories, you will be able to access reports to compare your firm with other Circle firms. In addition, the overall picture will be used by Boomer staff to analyze trends that will be discussed at your upcoming Circle meetings.
- The Financial Metrics are now open for submission.
- The Technology Inventory Metrics are now open for submission.
Enter your Metrics by following these easy steps:
- Log into the BTC Metrics Application at http://metrics.boomer.com
- Let us know if you if you have any account questions using the form below.
- Click on the "Enter Date” icon in the left navigation area
- Fill out the 2 questionnaires for FY 2016.
- To save for entering data later, click Close. If you’ve filled out the surveys completely click Submit.
- After we review your submission, your Metrics entry will be approved and you’ll be able to see the reports you have access to.
- You may clone last year’s answers by right clicking on this year’s Questionnaire and selecting “Copy Last Year’s Answers”
A video overview of this process, as well as many other resources are available in the BTC Metrics group. You can also view the Boomer Financial Metrics Input Assistance document.
Visit the group using this link: http://www.boomer.com/group/btc/metrics
You may also ask your question, request a new account, and more using the form below or by contacting email@example.com.