To enable report downloads in Internet Explorer, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Boomer Metrics - http://metrics.boomer.com
- In the Internet Explorer menu, select Tools > Internet Options
- In Internet Options, go to the Security Tab and select the Trusted Site zone (the green checkmark)
- Right below the zone selection, select "Sites"
- In the window that opens, click "Add" to add https://boomer.praceng.com to the Trusted Sites
- Select OK to get back to the Internet Options screen
- Select "Custom Level"
- Scroll down until you see "Automatic prompting for file downloads" Select Enable.
- Select OK until you are back to Internet Explorer
Once these steps are complete, you will be able to download a .csv file of any report in the Boomer Metrics.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below.